Monday, May 10, 2010

MERLIN - Library-related blogs or news feeds (#9)

(Oops! Sorry I could not figure out how to put the 23 Things that I posted in order. I started working on the 23 Things that I felt the most comfortable with i.e., My First Post (#3). For the supervisors they can retrieve my post in numerical order by using the "23 Things Tracking Log").
---------------------------------

I searched for MERLIN and got the RSS feed link on the Rockville librarian homepage. I signed up and hope to use it occasionally. However, I find the most useful feed to be FACEBOOK. That's because my daughter and closest relatives, who all live around the world, find it easiest to communicate this way. We love sharing adventures and photos, and connecting to the younger generations. I learn things about my daughter, nephew and niece that I never would have found out directly, but only through their close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment