Sunday, April 18, 2010

FLICKR (# 5 & #6) (Growing up with Orchids)


















These are my favorite orchid pics. The yellow orchid picture, I changed into Flickr Mashups.

Flickr is a photo data bank that people use to share the photographs with their friends, colleagues, family and etc.

For my future project, I will try to work on collecting photos of a display we have at our branch that exhibits different themes (i.e., Black History Month, Women's History Month, Banned Books, etc.). I am planning on taking pictures of different displays and upload to Flickr to share with some colleagues at other branches as examples of, or inspiration for displays they may be created at their respective branches. The library system will hopefully have a databank comprising of gathered information from different participants of the project. This is to help make it easier for informed decision making on different websites to visit.

Flickr MashUps#6


March 25, 2010 photos 028
This is the Flickr MashUps I made into a valentine card.


March 25, 2010 photos 028
This is the original picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment