Sunday, April 4, 2010

My First Post (#3)

I’ve been trying to blog for years. I always want to be the first to learn about new library innovations that are introduced, particularly librarian-oriented subjects.
But for this training I was not disciplined enough to walk/jog/stroll the track of 23 things to do. Then my birthday arrived and I received a gift from my family that made me excited to work on this project. What I got was a coveted information toolbox - the Apple iPad .
Here I go to start using my iPad for the 23Things. Talking about emerging technology on the web that is changing the way we access information, this is it!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! You will even be an even better public servant! Asawa mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please bring your iPad to work someday so I can see it!!

    ReplyDelete